We'll Call You

Make a quick enquiry below and we will contact you


Accidents at Work

Accident at Work Compensation Claims

If you have suffered from an accident at work, Vincents Solicitors can help if you wish to make an accident at work compensation claim. Call us if you would like some practical, no nonsense advice on making your accident at work compensation claim.

Or you can complete our online enquiry form giving brief details of your injury and one of our solicitors will get back to you.

Our Injury Solicitors are experienced at handling all types of accident at work compensation claims including;

• accidents in the office
• construction site accidents and injury claims
• factory and warehouse accidents
• industrial disease claims

We will take the stress out of making a claim against your employer by handling everything on your behalf.

What should I do if I have an Accident at Work?

If you have an accident at work, record the accident in your Employers Accident at Work book. This record of what happened and injury details will help your compensation claim. You will also need to keep a record of any diagnosis of injuries from your doctor and a record of all correspondence with your employer.

Is my Employer responsible?

Your employer has a duty of care for its employees and in most cases employers will do all they can to prevent accidents at work from happening. They are obligated undertake regular Health and Safety reviews, however accidents at work can still happen.  Whether you work on a construction site or in an office, whether you work in the warehouse or you’re a delivery driver it is up to your employer to assess all of the possible risks, provide all of the necessary safety equipment and regularly check the safety of any machinery or equipment. You should also receive all of the necessary training required to do your job safely.

Why should I make an Accident at work compensation claim?

If you have suffered from an accident at work and it wasn’t your fault, you are entitled to make an Accident at work Compensation claim, without your employment rights being affected. In addition to Vincents Solicitors recovering personal injury compensation, we can assist in recovery of any associated loss including; loss of earnings, medical expenses, medical treatment expenses to name but a few. In some cases such is the severity of injuries caused it prevents employees returning to their previous role. Our specialist solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with complex cases and it is essential you receive the right advice. Call us today to get started.

How much Compensation will I receive?

How much compensation you receive will depend on the type of injury you have and the different ways the injury has affected you. You can refer to our Claim Calculator for more information or give one of our Personal Injury Solicitors a call.

How can I make an Accident at Work Compensation Claim?

The decision to make an accident at work compensation claim is often difficult for employees. You may be worried about any repercussions regarding your employment, however, it is against the law for an employer to terminate your employment because of an accident claim. In presenting a claim your employment rights are protected by law and you shouldn’t be discouraged from making that claim. Most employers will have employer liability insurance to cover the cost of your accident compensation claim. By highlighting your own accident at work you may prevent the same thing from happening again to one of your colleagues and make your place of work safer.

Remember in most cases our specialist solicitors will be able to pursue your claim on a no win no fee basis, at no upfront cost to yourself.

Call us to speak to an accident at work solicitor or complete our accident at work enquiry form. We will make a free assessment of your claim and help you to establish responsibility for your accident at work.

For any enquiries regarding Accidents at Work please contact our Personal Injury Solicitors department on 01772 555 176
Or enquire online here.