- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office on the Register of Data Controllers and are legally obliged under the UK data protection laws to protect any personal data that we hold, and to follow important principles when disclosing this information.
- When using our website it may be necessary for us to obtain personal information from you, we may collect information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Any information sent to us will be used for the purposes of responding to your enquiry and sending information to you about other services that we feel may be of interest to you. It may also be necessary to pass information between our offices for administration purposes.
- We will not sell or disclose any personal information to another party unless you provide your consent to us to do so, or if we are required to disclose this information by law. It may also be necessary for us to disclose information if our business is sold, or if we merge with another business.
- Whilst we follow strict guidelines and procedures when either disclosing or storing your personal information you must be aware that the Internet is not always secure and we will not be held liable if your information is transmitted to an unauthorised third party. Please remember that protection of your privacy starts with you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information on-line. We will keep personal data as safe and secure as practicably possible and protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
- You will be notified about any changes by way of a Notice on our web site.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your details up to date by notifying us. You also have the right to access and/or correct the personal information held by us, for which we may need to charge a small fee to cover our administration costs. If you wish to do this then please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, write to: 10 Camden Place, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3JL
Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: 11th January 2013
- We are Vincents Solicitors and we own and operate this website – www.vincentssolicitors.co.uk (‘Site’).
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. If you have any questions on these Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- We may at our discretion provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request
- These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales, and it is agreed that Preston shall be a convenient forum in the event of any court proceedings.
Vincents Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Number 326363)