We'll Call You

Make a quick enquiry below and we will contact you


Injured in the armed forces

Can I Claim Compensation for an Injury sustained during service in the armed forces?

If you have been injured during service in the armed forces, the right to claim is a little more complex than for civilians. You need a solicitor with the training, knowledge and experience to put the best claim possible forward to maximise your chances of being compensated. Call Vincents Solicitors today and speak to one of our experienced team to find out how we can help you claim the compensation.

Because you have signed up for such a worthwhile, yet dangerous profession, it is considered by the law that you accept certain risks, but this does not mean that the army, navy or air force do not owe you a duty of care. If that duty of care is breached and you suffer an injury, you have a right to be compensated.

If you or a loved one has been injured during military service, albeit abroad, in the UK, in training, combat or otherwise, call us today on 0800 310 2000. 

For any enquiries regarding Injured in the armed forces please contact our Personal Injury Solicitors department on 01772 555 176
Or enquire online here.