Writing a Will
Writing your Will is one of the most important things that you should do. Our expert Wills and Probate Team will advise you on how to set out all your wishes. Writing a Will gives you complete peace of mind. You can get in touch with one of our Wills and Probate Team by calling us free on 0800 310 2000 or you can make an initial enquiry regarding writing a Will by completing our online enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
What are the main benefits of writing a Will?
- It gives you peace of mind that people whom you wish to inherit upon your death will do so
- It allows you to appoint people who you trust to administer your estate.
- It allows you to appoint people who you trust to look after and care for your infant children
- It allows you to consider using a Will as a vehicle for mitigating Inheritance Tax
- It allows you to ensure that if you do not wish to benefit family members, then your friends or favourite Charities benefit upon your death rather than your nearest blood relative
- It allows you to set out your wishes for your funeral
Writing a Will is not something that you should put off until old age. It is a vital document which sets out your wishes. The law requires that a Will is prepared in a way that is clear and unambiguous. The Will must also comply with requirements about where it is signed and must be signed in the presence of two witnesses. Therefore expert assistance in preparing a Will is vital.
What can you expect from Vincents
Here at Vincents we aim to provide an efficient and cost effective Will preparation service. We will discuss with you the value of your estate and your family circumstances. We will discuss with you your wishes and we will ensure that your Will is drafted correctly and meets with your requirements. We will also ensure that your Will is signed and witnessed correctly. Finally we will store your Will free of charge until the Will is required.
For any enquiries regarding
Writing a Will
please contact our
Wills and Probate Solicitors
01772 555 176